For tomorrow Earvengers, we share a segment about the various feelings you can have whilst in the park and we based these on the 5 emotions of the Disney animated film, Inside Out. This went really well so I wanted to expand on it and then to ask my fellow Dream Girls. We discuss three of these emotions on the show.
If you are to believe Robert Plutchik's psychoevolutionary theory of emotion he says there are eight primary emotions:
• Fear → feeling afraid. Other words are terror (strong fear), shock, phobia
• Anger → feeling angry. A stronger word is rage.
• Sadness → feeling sad. Other words are sorrow, grief (a stronger feeling, for example when someone has died) or depression (feeling sad for a long time). Some people think depression is a different emotion.
• Joy → feeling happy. Other words are happiness, gladness.
• Disgust → feeling something is wrong or dirty
• Trust → a positive emotion; admiration is stronger; acceptance is weaker
• Anticipation → in the sense of looking forward positively to something which is going to happen. Expectation is more neutral.
• Surprise → how one feels when something unexpected happens.
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival
Nobody does food like the Disney Food Blog and they have a fabulous review of the Festival offerings, so why not visitDisney Food Blog. We will look closer on the next show with a very special guest.
Finally, we opened the mail bag and answered a few questions.
We will be back with the next set of show notes, next Sunday, 4th October 2015.