Coming up on this weeks show, Michelle is joined by Scott and Tracey, from the Disney Indiana Podcast and they share details about the Star Wars Guided Tour they took in May 2017.
This is a bi-weekly podcast, where your hosts Tracey and Scott take you to Disney, Indiana and discuss books, movies, music, theme parks, video games and lots more in the Disneyverse that catches their eye. They’ll share audio clips, interviews and other surprise along the way. If you enjoy all aspects of the Mouse, go hang out in Disney, Indiana.
Having met Scott and Tracey I can quite honestly say they are the most adorable, lovely couple. So go and give their podcast a listen! To find Disney Indiana podcast, visit their website http://disneyindiana.com/
Star Wars Tour
The cost of the tour is currently $121.12 for children and adults and this does not include tax. Children under the age of 18 will need to be accompanied by an adult. Separate theme park ticket is also required. It is an outdoor walking tour hence dress appropropriately.
This tour offers VIP access to a lot of the Star Wars themed elements available in the studios. Scott and Tracey will walk you through on the podcast the tour and what they did, however this is an overview (correct as of the date Tracey and Scott did the tour):
- Watch a screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Discover about the last flight to Endor
- Follow behind the March of the First order and then, from a reserved viewing area, watch the live stage show—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away.
- If you have children (aged 4-12 only), the ability to enrol them in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Ride into hyperspace aboard a Starspeeder 1000 on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Have a Star Wars-inspired meal at Backlot Express
- Meet Chewbacca and Kylo Ren Character Greeting and possibly even BB8
- Look around saga-centric exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Up to September 30, 2017 join other guests at the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party
- Enjoy a reserved viewing of Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks event
- Take home gifts include a Chewbacca stein and keep sake themed name badge.
So I think we will wrap this show up until next time, it is goodbye from us but don't forget to keep up to date with us by ensuring you follow along on all of our social media sites:
Twitter @DisDreamGirls and @JaynePhipps
Facebook - search for Disney Dream Girls
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to support us financially (via Patreon) we offer a range of incentives and our eternal thanks for your support.
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/DisneyDreamGirls