Todays show reviews Michelle's Disneyland Christmas trip. Have you ever been to a Disney park at Christmas? Or are you planning at future trip? Well you will need to listen to this weeks show with lots of top tips on how to get the best out of the theme parks at the busiest and merriest time of the year.
First thing to understand is that the parks are busy however, if you do your research it is quite easy to get in 15+ attractions a day! Some of our top tips are:
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to park opening to get through security and be in line at the entrance.
- Use Fastpasses.
- Have a plan of which attractions you want to hit - e.g. Michelle went to Space Mountain for a fastpass and then onto Peter Pan as both of these attractions are incredibly busy.
- Ride Its a Small World in the morning but visit in the evening to admire the exterior.
- Queues for quick service food at peak times can be 30 minutes so avoid these times.
- Plan to watch shows later in the day.
The highlights of the trip included the cinnamon scented snowfall (always a seasonal favourite), enjoying the stunning Christmas decorations plus riding the Christmas themed attractions and the amazing seasonal Christmas food.
On this trip, I was really pleased to have done two attractions that I had previously ignored - namely the treehouse and the canoes. Lots of fun and I am now pleased to say I have ridden every Disneyland attraction!
We hope you enjoyed the show, and we will be back with more Disney musings next week! Why not listen to our weekly Disney theme parks podcast?
You can find it in most places that host podcasts or via iTunes click this link to go to our iTunes page.
Our social media links are:
Twitter @DisDreamGirls and @JaynePhipps
Facebook - www.facebook.com/Disney Dream Girls
Email - email@example.com
Instagram - Disney_Dream_Girls
If you choose to support us financially (via Patreon) we offer a range of incentives and our eternal thanks for your support - click to visit our Patreon page.