|Sarah Woloski with cartoon drawn by our very own Ciarán
- WDW we have Frozen meet and greet and ride details plus Star Wars Weekends ends
- Disneyland Paris announces 'Project Sparkle'
- Disneyland 60th celebrations continue with prize givings!
Walt Disney World
The 'Royal Sommerhus' is going to exit and showcase the cultural arts and crafts of Norway as well as be the meet and greet area for Anna and Elsa. The attraction, 'Frozen Ever After' will open in Spring 2016 (replacing Maelstrom). However, the new attraction will continue to utilise the track and boats but there will new new scenes, audio-animatronics, music etc. No news on the Norway movie at the end...
|Photo Credit Disney Parks Blog
Star Wars weekends comes to an end and although neither Michelle or Sarah personally visited, Sarah interviewed and discussed this at length on her podcast (Skywalking Through Neverland Podcast) throughout May and June. Incidentally, visitors to the Rebel Hangar all seemed to agree it was a great success and if you remember from a previous news show, the themed food was delicious.
Disneyland Paris News
Ten attractions are to be up-levelled under 'Project Sparkle. These are:
- Space Mountain: Mission 2 Opens mid July under phase 1, which sees a single rider line and phase 2 in 2017 will see new ride vehicles,
- “it’s a small world”,
- Big Thunder Mountain, an approximate years closure promising “explosive surprise”
- La Cabane des Robinson,
- Peter Pan’s Flight, no mention of interactive queue but in Jan 2016 a 6 month programme will see improved lighting
- Pirates of the Caribbean, Early 2017 sees the arrival of Jack Sparrow
- Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic sees new scenes being added August 2016-2017 possibly one scene (dinotopia) may be Star Warsified
- Star Tours still on version 1 but 2016 to 2017 sees a long closure
Have you seen the amazing bling in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure? What are your thoughts? The new parade and fireworks are sensational and infant there is so much to do both Sarah and I agreed, we didn't know where to look!
|Photo Credit Disneyland Website
For more information on the Diamond Days promotion, visit https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/diamond-days-sweepstakes/
We will be back with the next podcast on Sunday 21st June 2015.