On this week's show, we welcome our good friend and fellow podcasters - Tommy Allison and we set him the challenge of creating his own bespoke Disney theme park. So below, you will find his ten attractions.
1. Starting out his must include - The Original People Mover with the Tahitian Terrace resurrected with delicious Polynesian foods.
|Photo Credit Walt Disney Archives|
3. To a wonderful new take on a classic dark ride, he would like to add the Beauty and the Beast attraction that is currently being built in Tokyo Disneyland. On to this, he will add an upscale dining establishment. To see a sneak peek - click here to the Disney Parks Wesbite.
4. Next, he gets creative by adding an amalgamation of the existing Snow White dark ride with the Seven Dwarves Mine Train that is over in the Magic Kingdom. This new attraction would have a dining experience in the mining element of the ride.
|Photo Credit Walt Disney World Website|
|Photo Credit Disney Parks Blog|
|Photo Credit Disney Parks Blog Walt Disney on The Opening Day of The Skyway|
|Photo Credit Tokyo Disneyland Website|
|Photo Credit TDR Explorer Website|
9. Another Tokyo attraction he would bring to his park is the Star Jets and these would have a themed ice-cream parlor.
10. His final attraction would be the Pirates of the Caribbean but with additional elements, perhaps an even real-life mermaid lagoon.
So that is Tommy's Ten for Disneyland. What would you ten look like?
That is about it for this week. Don't forget our Facebook page by searching Disney Dream Girls and you can also find us on Twitter and Instagram under @DisDreamGirls
Find our guest - Tommy Allison on the Dis Geek Podcast and The Cruise Dudes.
If you would like additional podcast content, you may wish to consider supporting us via our Patreon page where there are lots of exclusives awaiting you, so visit https://www.patreon.com/DisneyDreamGirls