Monday 14 November 2016

Disneyland Paris Trip Review

Welcome to the this post from the Disney Dream Girls podcast for, number 132, Sunday 6th November 2016. As always, if you wish to listen to our audio content, whilst reading this blog, you can click on the player below.

 
On this show, we discuss three fun news items and then Michelle reviews her trip to Disneyland Paris.

My Shortened Trip Review!

Food
Disneyland Paris has some hidden gems that you really have to try. On this trip, I ate at Chez Remy. In my opinion this is a great place for a delicious steak meal: served with the house speciality - ratatouille. However, due to a fire alarm, I was unable to eat my whole meal, however I will be back in 2017 to eat there again!
 
Complementary Cocktail for Annual Pass Holders
For counter service, I really was surprised by the food within Videopolis at Cafe Hyperion. It is themed to Star Wars and the burger quality was really good (total surprise) and the cupcake was a delicious chocolate rich treat.
Jedi Burger, fries and Yoda Cupcake
Character Meets
Disneyland Paris is a great place to meet characters. During my trip I met a range of characters. As it was a few days prior to Halloween, there were a lot of villains to meet and I was impressed that I didn't need to buy an dining package or special event ticket either. 


Character Cavalcade for Halloween
General Information 
The park does get some incredible theming upgrades for the different seasons. My favourite was this thorny dragon: Maleficient had her meet and greet by this.
Whilst this trip was definately memorable, it was not without its issues. Having a knee injury, I had to use a wheelchair but on the whole, I found the park to be wheelchair friendly.

Competition
On our Facebook page, we are running a giveaway for a Disneyland Paris Christmas  pin. All you have to do is find the lead post, then share a Christmas in the parks picture with a description... then you could win one!


But until next time, it is goodbye from us and until then, keep upto date with us by ensuring you follow along in all of our social media sites:

Twitter @DisDreamGirls
Facebook - search for Disney Dream Girls 
Email - info@disneydreamgirls.com

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/DisneyDreamGirls  


Quick note about Patreon, from November 2016, if you choose to support us financially using this site, we will be sending special audio recordings to our supporters at the $5 or above level 

No comments:

Post a Comment