Saturday 30 September 2017

Disey Dream Girls 178 - EPCOT and Magic Kingdom

Welcome to the show notes for the Disney Dream Girls podcast for show number 178 for Sunday 24th September 2017. If you wish to listen to the podcast, whilst reading this blog, all you have to do is click on the audio player below. Alternatively, our podcast can be found in most places that host podcasts such as iTunes (click here to subscribe) and Stitcher Radio.

 
Coming up on this weeks show, Michelle talks through the days she spent at EPCOT and then the Magic Kingdom.

EPCOT holds a special place in my heart as I love the iconic structure of Space Ship Earth and also the nighttime spectacular of Illuminations. Food and Wine began at the end of August and I will be talking about that in a further show.
 Biggest surprise at EPCOT was the riddiculous waits at Journey in to Imagination - 45 minutes!

During the trip, the first week had glorious weather, however week two was definately wetter! As you can see from the Magic Kingdom picture below. The t-shirt was a purchase from Uniqlo... I bought three in total whilst shopping at Disney Springs. The quality is very good and I liked the quirky designs. 


The park begun its Halloween makeover whilst I was there and I just adore the pumpkins. My top tip is visit later in the day to get a great Mickey floral picture! Also on this trip, I discovered a pathway round the back of Big Thunder and was able to get some great pictures. Just goes to show you can always find something new! 

Whilst this was a busy trip, I made sure I found sometime to relax and enjoy the pool at the Wilderness Lodge.

So I think we will wrap this show up until next time, it is goodbye from us but don't forget to keep up to date with us by ensuring you follow along on all of our social media sites:

Twitter @DisDreamGirls and @JaynePhipps
Facebook - search for Disney Dream Girls
Email - info@disneydreamgirls.com

Instagram Disney_Dream_Girls
If you choose to support us financially (via Patreon) we offer a range of incentives and our eternal thanks for your support. 
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/DisneyDreamGirls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment