Welcome to this week's Disney Dream Girls Podcast - show number 446 for Sunday 12th March 2023.
If you would like to ensure you never miss a show, please subscribe to us via your podcast catching place or alternatively you can listen in using the audio player below.
On this week's show, we chat some Disney news, history and then head off to the Flower and Garden Festival.
What do you think Michelle should try on her trip? Jayne made a list of five items she though Michelle would like, these were:
1. Waffle cone with soft serve black grape jelly and peanut butter from the Refreshment Port,
2. Orange Bird Liege Waffle from Connections Eatery,
3. Bananas Foster Bread Pudding from Magnolia Terrace,
4. Citrus Baked Brie from The Citrus Blossom (Odyssey Pavillion),
5. Orange-Blossom Saffron Cake from Tangerine Cafe-Flavors of the Medina.
Michelle had to add one or two extras including:
The chicken and waffle dish from Honey Beestro,
The creme brulee beignet from Fleur de Lys,
The strawberry shortcake from Florida Fresh.
The big question being - should Michelle try the hummus trio?
get further Disney Dream Girls Podcasts, as well as giving something
back to the show, please visit our Patreon page to find out more https://www.patreon.com/DisneyDreamGirls
We invite you to give your opinions on our Facebook page - find the Disney Dream Girls on Facebook.
You can also subscribe via iTunes to ensure you never miss a show and also, whilst there, why not leave us an iTunes review? Click here for the iTunes page for the Disney Dream Girls.
Our other contact information is:
Twitter @DisDreamGirls and @Jaynephipps