Sunday 20 December 2015

Disney Dream Girls 082 - Minxmas with Michelle and Jayne 'Singing!'

Welcome to the show notes for the Disney Dream Girls Podcast, episode 82, which is the seventh day of twelve special advent countdown podcasts.

 
Today's show is brought to you by the non-existent musical talents of Jayne and Michelle. Just incase you want to sing along with us... here are the lyrics!

On the first day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:         
(and) A Stay in the Wilderness Lodge.
On the second day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Sleeping in t’dreamsuite
On the third day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Run Disney medal
On the fourth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Photo op with dwarves
On the fifth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Piloting a Monorail
On the sixth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:        
Munching at Vic n Albs
On the seventh day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Parading with Mickey
On the eighth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Climbing up the Matterhorn
On the ninth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Cruising on Grand 1
On the tenth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Carboat ride t’boathouse
On the eleventh day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Meeting as Malificient
On the twelfth day of Minxmas my Disney gave to me:
Bell hoping at the tower.

As you can see, this is our Disney wishlist for 2016!

Lets hope Santa can make them happen for us. 

Even better, we have a fabulous competition - the prize is going to be something you will want to win but I wont announce it till 1st January. To take part, listen carefully to every Minxmas because at the end of the shows we have included a small snippet of a Christmas song. Write down the title, when you have listened to all of Minxmas 2015, email your list of songs to info@disneydreamgirls.com and we will pick a winner. Closing date will be the 4th January 2016.  
Ways to contact the show:

Email us info@disneydreamgirls.com
Tweet us @DisDreamGirls
Find our Disney Dream Girls Facebook Page  

Support us by clicking on Patreon Page for Disney Dream Girls 

No comments:

Post a Comment